Provide Password to start JavaScript Video | JavaScript, Node.js, React.js and Angular.js Forum
M
Monal Posted on 04/09/2019

Hi Instructor,

I can't start my JavaScript video for

Training Video - 2

Can you please provide password so I could continue also please provide proper instruction where I could get password for these videos also requesting to please double check for all the JavaScript videos that they have password listed.

I hope you will fix this issue soon

Thank you,

Monal

M
Monal Replied on 04/09/2019

This issue is happening for Training Video 2 PART 1 the video ask for password 

-Monal

Y
Yogesh Chawla Replied on 05/09/2019

Hi Monal,

It is a mp4 video. It will not ask for a passcode now. The video will simply run.

Please check now. Sorry for the inconvience caused. 

We are in the process of adding more and more videos for each and every concept.

Please let us know in case you find any more issues.

M
Monal Replied on 06/09/2019

Ok it works now, thanks, but I have to point it out that sound quality is not that great like in JAVA Selenium video here the Instructor voice is little hard to hear I have to keep the volume very high to hear. Can that be fixed ?

-Monal

M
Monal Replied on 06/09/2019

I hava also notice that after wearing headphones I hear background noise like a train passing by in the JS video. Currently I was hearing  Training Video 1 PART 3, Can that be fixed ?

-Monal

Y
Yogesh Chawla Replied on 07/09/2019

Hi Monal,

Yes the sound problem was there. We have replaced all those videos and placed new ones with no background noise at all.
You can check now.

And we are also in the process of adding more videos. We will make sure that no such problem exist in those new videos as well.

M
Monal Replied on 09/09/2019

Awesome! 

Thanks Instructor ...

-Monal please close this query...