What JavaScript IDE is used for this training course? | JavaScript, Node.js, React.js and Angular.js Forum
I
IUE CHIEN Posted on 03/12/2019

I did not see what JavaScript IDE is used for this trainging course. Which module/video introduce IDE installation/project Creation for JavaScript?    

Y
Yogesh Chawla Replied on 03/12/2019

Hi Iue,

These are best tool to write Javascript
Dreamweaver, Xcode, Visual Studio, TextMate, Eclipse, vi. Emacs, BBEedit, SlickEdit, TextWrangler. Aptana, Playcode, Komodo...

OR KEEP USING THE ENVIRONMENT WHICH YOU'RE ALREADY USING.

EVERY MODERN DAY WEB DEVELOPMENT OR PROGRAMMING APPLICATION SUPPORTS JAVASCRIPT EDITING. ACTUALLY THE PLATFORM IS IRRELEVANT.

As part of module 1 of the course, we have explained this fact.

And as part of the course, we have explained every concept and created every project either on playcode editor, eclipse IDE or Visual Studio.

You can also find playcode editor here:

https://playcode.io/

This is a open source environment to write and test your Javascript code.

For Node.js, we have explained every concept on Visual Studio and installation of VS is also explained as part of module 12 itself.

Again all JavaScript concepts and projects are explained and implemented either on playcode editor, Eclipse environment(for DOM, Event handling and Timers related concepts) and all Node.js related concepts are implemented and explained on Visual Studio environment.

I
IUE CHIEN Replied on 06/12/2019

Thanks, that's great help.